Bryzgalnaya project, Ukraine
Despite the unfavourable epidemiological situation, we continued working on the installation of equipment supplied by our company to Energoatom, the largest nuclear unit operator in Central Europe.
Thanks to the maximum efforts of our specialists and specialists of our suppliers, the installation of equipment for the substation, which is to provide power to the technology of additional cooling of essential service water (ESW) at the South-Ukrainian nuclear power plant, continues successfully. The aim is to put into operation not only the 35/6kV substation, but especially the HV and LV substations, which provide power to the technology of the pumping station, all by 30 May 2021, when the technological start-up of the entire technology is expected.
In this situation, it is appropriate to recall the scope of supplies, implemented by our company, including complete engineering, supervision and overall technical support of the general designer in design, namely:
- 35 kV outdoor switchyard
- two 40 MVA power transformers
- air-insulated 6 kV switchboard
- insulated 6 kV wires
- technological containers for the installation of protection, control, invoicing measurement and own monitoring system of TRAMON® transformers, secured power supply of the switchboard's own consumption, sanitary facilities container
- system of protection, control, invoicing measurement and secured power supply of the switchboard's own consumption
- own monitoring system of TRAMON® transformers
- distribution transformers and low-voltage switchboards to provide power to the pumping station of additional ESW cooling
- special tools, thermal imaging cameras, special measuring instruments used during installation and servicing of the supplied equipment
Our company is proud to be able to participate in this project that is important for Energoatom. It is not only a pilot project in the scale of Ukrainian nuclear power plants, but above all it will make it possible to increase the output of all three units of the South-Ukrainian nuclear power plant and thus ensure higher sales and profit from their operation.