Contract on the project of completion of the Mochovce Nuclear Power Plant 3,4
I&C Energo a.s. has won a public tender announced by Slovenské elektrárne a.s. and signed an important contract on the project of the completion of Mochovce power plant 3,4. It is the completion of the works within the secondary circuit - the unit 4 conventional island. These are mainly:
- Modification of main cable routes and installation of secondary cable routes
- Cabling and wiring – HV cables, LV power cables and control and safety systems cables
- Installation of firewalls
- Installation of field instrumentation
- Delivery and installation of impulse piping
The entire contract will be implemented through the Slovak organizational unit and will be running from 2018 to 2019.