Reconstruction of the 400kV substation at the Dukovany NPP
At the end of 2019, we were successful in the selection procedure for the investment project: 7170 - Reconstruction of the 400kV substation in the Dukovany Nuclear Power Plant in a consortium of the companies I&C Energo a.s. (Head of Consortium), EGEM s.r.o. and Union Grid s.r.o.
The subject of the work is the processing of project and related documentation including deliveries and subsequent implementation of the project "Reconstruction of the 400kV substation" in the Dukovany NPP in the form of a higher complete delivery of a set of machines and equipment and carrying out all necessarily induced and required modifications to the affected equipment, structures and systems in 4 unit at the Dukovany NPP in five sub-units with implementation date by April 2022.
- replacement of the existing 400kV disconnectors with new ones, including replacement of the cabling (power, control, blocking and signalling) between the disconnector elements and the local control cabinet. Maintenance of the existing reinforced concrete footing and supports and maintenance of the foundations under the local disconnector control cabinet, laying of cabling for the introduction of new status signals of disconnectors and ground knives from the 400kV substation into the ŘSBE system (electrical unit own consumption control system),
- replacement of the support insulators of tubular part of busbars including replacement of the original triple leg support insulators of busbars and maintenance of foundations under the busbar supports,
- addition of a new two-stage SF6 signalization of gas pressure reduction in the combined measuring transformer, including laying of new cabling between KMT (combined measuring transformer) and ŘSBE (electrical unit own consumption control system),
- introduction of data communication for transmission of status and fault signals from the ŘSBE system (electrical unit own consumption control system) for archiving to the MSE system (electrical measuring system) (including program modifications in MSE),
- construction of access paths for personnel from the purpose-built road in the 400kV substation to the control cabinets of the measuring system.