I&C Energo a.s. supplies comprehensive instrumentation and control systems, industrial automation, and electrical systems – from drawing up studies and project documentation, software development, system integration and system support, through supplying, assembling, and commissioning, to regular warranty and post-warranty servicing.
Long term experience in the implementation of investment projects in the form of final supplies and the development of project management capabilities has enabled I&C Energo a.s. to position itself as a final supplier for investment units.
The company places great emphasis on familiarizing itself with the specific environment and needs of every client. This in turn allows us to take an individualized approach to determining optimum project technical modifications with a focus on minimizing both investment and operating costs.
In our efforts to satisfy our customers and build strong mutual partnerships, we also offer financing for capital investment projects undertaken by I&C Energo a.s., in line with the subject matter of the project, the customer’s needs, and the agreed terms and conditions. The company´s core market sector is that of electricity and heat generation and transmission.
With facilities at multiple sites in the Czech Republic, I&C Energo a.s. is able to efficiently manage the implementation of capital investment projects – installation & assembly teams operate through facilities in the service divisions while engineering teams provide specialized technical support. One of many examples of such project cooperation is the I&C System Refurbishment project at the Dukovany Nuclear Power Plant.
I&C Energo was significantly involved in the implementation of the so called “stress test” projects that aim to considerably increase the safety of both nuclear power plants operated in the Czech Republic.
In 2014, the division for capital investment projects successfully completed orders as part of the construction of the new unit of the Počerady Power Plant, participation in the refurbishment of the Prunéřov II Power Plant and construction of a new power generation facility in the Ledvice Power Plant operated by ČEZ a.s.
Our close cooperation with major suppliers of technologies has attracted international business to the company.
Scope of capital investment projects
The range of the company’s capital investment projects is very extensive. It encompasses complete engineering design, sourcing, management of construction and technology subcontractors, installation & assembly, commissioning, as well as regular warranty and post-warranty servicing for:
- industrial automation;
- field instrumentation;
- regulatory, control, security, and information systems;
- grid and generation control systems;
- electrical systems – high and low voltage equipment;
- linear power engineering structures;
- extra high-voltage (EHV) substations;
- high-voltage (HV) substations, transmission lines, and distribution systems;
- low-voltage (LV) substations, distributors, and distribution systems;
- EHV/HV/LV transformer stations;
- diesel generators, UPS, direct current power supply units and distribution systems;
- breakers, line isolators, protection, motor installations, servo motors, electrical appliances;
- outdoor and indoor lighting, lightning protection, grounding systems;
- cables (including optic fibres), fire barriers, grounding systems, lightning conductors.
I&C Energo a.s. also supplies building operation technologies and systems, such as:
- optical data transfer, structured cable systems;
- electronic fire alarms;
- closed circuit television;
- access control and time clock systems;
- audio systems, intercom systems, internal communication;
- telephony, radio, unified time systems.
The company completed the process of gradually expanding the services it provides in the field of machinery. At present, I&C Energo a.s. employs over 150 highly qualified persons capable of ensuring the following services in the field of machinery:
- design of pipework systems and parts thereof;
- calculations for pipework systems, pipe components, and steel structures;
- consulting services, technical support and advice in the field of pipework systems;
- supply of pipework systems, load-bearing structures;
- supplementation of I&C circuits with machine components;
- inspections and repairs of pipe components, accessories and fittings;
- reconstruction and repair of dedicated pressure and gas equipment;
- servicing and maintenance including the adjustment of accessories and the placement of pipework systems.
Machinery services, which was originally a supplementary activity, is rapidly developing into one of the key products of our company, particularly in the field of “turnkey” projects.