I&C Energo a.s. is one of the largest Czech suppliers of comprehensive services in the area of control systems and LV, HV and EHV electrical equipment for various industrial applications, including system integration and support. Our comprehensive services also include the servicing of protective systems in buildings, including electronic fire protection systems, as well as the servicing of equipment in non-industrial buildings.
To our customers, we are a reliable partner capable of taking full responsibility for the technical, organizational, and logistical aspects of outsourced maintenance and servicing, as well as for their economic effectiveness.
Outsourcing these activities allows customers to focus on making strategic decisions in their core business. I&C Energo is a long-term provider of outsourced maintenance for both of the ČEZ Group´s nuclear power stations as well as for other customers.
- outsourced maintenance of regulation, control, measuring, security, information, and other systems in the power industry and other industries;
- servicing of LV, HV and EHV power systems, including LV motors and servo drives;
- comprehensive planned, random and predictive maintenance, routine repairs, overhauls, checks, inspections, rebuilds, and upgrades, including the supply of spare parts and technical support for I&C systems, industrial information systems, and electric power systems;
- servicing of electronic systems for buildings and protective systems in buildings – including both routine and as-needed maintenance;
- the creation of annual and mid-term plans for periodic maintenance;
- implementation and synergy of selected diagnostic measuring on ASMTP equipment and LV, HV and EHV electric equipment.